DYMAT® EPE Electrical insulator for ribbons and bus bars
dyMat EPE® is designed to be used as electrical insulator in between ribbons and bus bars in PV module fabrication. The material has a perfect bonding with both encapsulation EVA and whichever backsheet, thanks to its structure with a double layer of Primer.
- Standard PET thickness 125μ.
- Other thickness available on request (50μ, 75μ, 175μ and 250μ)
- The product is supplied in 48m rolls x25mm on 3” core within a width range of 20mm - 120mm
- EVA colours available: White, black and transparent.
- Other colours available upon request
- Shelf life: 2 years
All values stated are to be considered as Typical values.
The above information is liable to change due to innovation and improvement in the manufacturing process.
We assume no liability for any infringement of any patent, copyright or design on the part of the customer while exploiting the film for different end-uses.
dyMat® is a Coveme registered trademark.
The polyester film employed in the manufacturing of dyMat EPE® is completely recyclable.