KTR Matt film for digital print
Kemafoil KTR® is a special polyester film used for the digital print of transfer images. Compared to screen printing this method is more efficient, flexible and cheaper since its suitable also for smaller production runs.
Firstly the image is printed digitally on the film , the second step is the screen printing of the thermo adhesive .
The use of Kemafoil®KTR polyester film has many immediate and economic advantages compared to paper:
- It does not absorb humidity
- It has a very low residual shrinkage and therefore exceptional dimensional stability
- The quality and colour of print can be controlled throughout the entire printing process
- Very easy positioning of the image thanks to the film’s transparency
- Matt finish
- Photo quality and velvet touch
|KTR DPL||Suitable for Xerox and Ricoh laser printers. Cold peel-off.||Matt release coating on both sides||Opaque||75,100|
|KTR DPI||Suitable for Indigo printing machines. Cold peel-off.||Matt release coating on both sides||Opaque||75,100|
|KTR DPJ||Suitable for Digital Inkjet Latex printing. Cold peel-off.||Matt release coating on both sides||Opaque||75,10|
|KTR DPJE||Suitable for Digital printing with ecosolvent inks. Cold peel-off.||Matt release coating on both sides||Opaque||75,10|