KTR Glossy film for screenprint
Kemafoil KTR® is a special polyester film used for the transfer of screen printed images. Compared to direct screen printing this method is more efficient, flexible and cheaper since its suitable also for smaller productions runs. Furthermore, the print quality and image resolution is higher.
The use of Kemafoil®KTR polyester film has many immediate and economic advantages compared to paper:
- It does not absorb humidity
- It has a very low residual shrinkage and therefore exceptional dimensional stability
- The quality and colour of print can be controlled throughout the entire printing process
- Very easy positioning of the image thanks to the film’s transparency
- Glossy finish (lacquer effect)
|KTR 0600 ATSL||Suitable for solvent based PU inks||Glossy release coating one side, antistatic treatment on back side||Transparent||50,75,100|
|KTR 1600 ATSL||Suitable for plastisol inks||Glossy release coating one side, antistatic treatment on back side||Transparent||50,75,100|
- Other thicknesses available on request
Standard supply specifications:
- Rolls with core diameter 3" or 6" on request (76 or 152 mm).
- Customized sheets available
Kemafoil® is a Coveme registered trademark