Kemafoil KTR® is a special coated polyester film used for the digital print of transfer images with the inkjet printing technology.
Inkjet printing is one of the most common and easy to use print technologies.
Compared to screen printing this method is more efficient, flexible and cheaper since its suitable also for smaller production runs.
Firstly the image is printed digitally on the film , the second step is the screen printing of the thermo adhesive and white ink when needed.
La stampa inkjet può avvenire sia con inchiostri a base solvente e sia UV-curable inks.
The use of Kemafoil®KTR polyester film has many immediate and economic advantages compared to paper:
- It does not absorb humidity
- It has a very low residual shrinkage and therefore exceptional dimensional stability
- The quality and colour of print can be controlled throughout the entire printing process
- Very easy positioning of the image thanks to the film’s transparency
- Matt finish
- Photo quality and velvet touch