The two production sites of Coveme work in accordance with the latest standards protecting the environment. Our goal is to control and optimize the energetic consumption of our production processes, the storage of our base materials and the waste handling.
- Emission treatment: All production lines are equipped with efficient systems that capture and convert the emissions coming from the various phases of manufacturing.
- Storage of chemicals: The chemical base materials are stored in a stock room with efficient capturing systems to prevent the pollution of the soil in case of accidental shedding or breakage of tanks.
- Waste disposal: The production waste is identified, differentiated and disposed of with the aim to recycle as much of it as possible.
- Pest control procedure: There is a regular and continuous maintenance of the internal and external area adapting specific pest control procedures.
- Optimization of energy resources: The consumption of energy and water is constantly controlled and optimized.
- Polluting substances: We restrict the use of environmentally hazardous substances in compliance with RoHS and REACH.
In February 2012 Coveme has obtained the ISO 14001: 2004 certification.