- Transfer & Release
- Electrical Insulation
- Flexo & Offset
- Differentiated Industrial Applications
Film for Laser printers dry toner
Kemafoil KTR® films for Laser dry toner printing systems are designed for easy setup and excellent printing results with all types of digital printers such as: Ricoh®, OKI®, Xeikon®. They are suitable for hybrid transfer print where firstly the image is digitally printed on a release carrier, then a white backing is screen printed and finally a thermoadhesive applied.
KTR Laser films feature a release coating on one side with a specific primer for laser print. They are suitable for hot and cold peel and give a matt finish to the final transferred image.
The Green Products for digital Laser print are free of formaldehyde, phtalate and chrome stearate and complete the range with an ecological and at the same time high performing solution, whereas the recently introduced Kemafoil® KTR ECO made of 70% recycled polyester (rPET) is a further evolution of these products and an important step towards the realization of a circular economy concept.
Coveme has undertaken several certification process, mandatory and volontary, for its KTR® products:
- The Oeko Tex certification (100, Appendix IV, Class 1) which is awarded to materials or auxiliaries, including babywear, that have passed the test for harmful substances.
- The Proposition 65 State of California certification: a US legislation that tests for any dangerous components present in the formulation the products.
- The CPSIA certification: US legislation aimed at products potentially used by children that checks for the presence of certain chemical substances.
- The Vegan certification: this certification gives manufacturers and retailers the assurance that raw materials used in the production of materials and, ultimately the finished product, have not been derived from animal origin.
- Cold, warm, and hot peel-off
- Dimensional stability of the film
- Permanent Matt finish
- Oeko Tex, Prop 65, CPSIA and Vegan certification
- Photographic quality
- Thicknesses available: 75-100 µ
|PRINTABILITY||PEEL OFF||TREATMENT||NOTE||GREEN FEATURES|
KTR r70 DPL2
|Matt||2||One side||Warm||Coating release one side with primer for laser printer||With 70% recycled Pet, Formaldehyde, Chrome and Phtalate Free|
KTR r70 DPL2H
|Matt||5,6||One side||Hot||Coating release on one side with primer for laser priting||With 70% recycled Pet, Formaldehyde, Chrome and Phtalate Free|
|Matt||2||One side||Cold||Coating release one side with primer for laser printer||OEKO-TEX
, Prop 65, CPSIA and Vegan certified
|Formaldehyde, Chrome and Phtalate Free
|Matt||One side||Hot||Coating release one side with primer for laser printer||OEKO-TEX
, CPSIA and Vegan certified
|Formaldehyde, Chrome and Phtalate Free|
|KTR DPL||Matt||2||One side||Cold||Coating release one side with primer for laser printer||-|
Notes and certifications
Other thicknesses available on request
Rolls with core diameter 3" or 6" on request (76 or 152 mm) .
Customized sheets available
Kemafoil® is a Coveme registered trademark