Coveme has made innovation its primary goal, with one important detail: we innovate to provide solutions to the needs that arise on the market.
- 3 R&D laboratories in Europe and Asia
- Highly sophisticated equipment
- Specialized teams focused on customized/product projects
- Dedicated research groups for innovation
- Solid partnerships with industrial partners leader in polyester and chemicals
- Strong academic collaborations with European universities and research institutes
The first established research and development center is located in Gorizia, Italy. It is the main research hub that collaborates with the other two dedicated centers located in China and Germany. The Chinese R&D staff is specialized on products for the photovoltaic sector while in German research center is focused on new coatings and coating technologies.
The main objective of the 3 laboratories is the continuous development of innovative solutions to make the polymer films even more performing by adding, with specific chemicals, surface features such as:
- UV resistance
- Hydrolysis resistance
- Hydrophilic properties
- Release properties
- Scratch resistance
- Anti bacterial properties
- Anti finger print properties
Our state-of-the-art laboratories have always been a strong point for the company, which invests constantly to develop new products and new production processes to guarantee our customers greater cost efficiency.