- Transfer & Release
- Electrical Insulation
- Flexo & Offset
- Differentiated Industrial Applications
Films for screenprint with Silicone inks
The KTR® range of heat transfer films for Silicone inks features a specific coating for transfer labels with exceptional
elasticity and a soft velvet touch without the sticky effect typical of silicone ink. Printability on both sides, cold peel and with matt finishing.
The Green Products for Silicone screen print are free of formaldehyde, phtalate and chrome stearate and complete the range with an ecological and at the same time high performing solution, whereas the recently introduced Kemafoil® KTR ECO made of recycled polyester (rPET) is a further evolution of these products and an important step towards the realization of a circular economy concept.
Coveme has undertaken several certification process, mandatory and volontary, for its KTR® products:
- The Oeko Tex certification (100, Appendix IV, Class 1) which is awarded to materials or auxiliaries, including babywear, that have passed the test for harmful substances.
- The Proposition 65 State of California certification: a US legislation that tests for any dangerous components present in the formulation the products.
- The CPSIA certification: US legislation aimed at products potentially used by children that checks for the presence of certain chemical substances.
- The Vegan certification: this certification gives manufacturers and retailers the assurance that raw materials used in the production of materials and, ultimately the finished product, have not been derived from animal origin.
|PRINTABILITY||PEEL OFF||TREATMENT||NOTE||GREEN FEATURES|
KTR r70 STS 2
|Matt||4||One side||Cold||Coating soft touch on one side||With 70% recycled Pet, Formaldehyde, Chrome and Phtalate Free|
KTR STS 2
|Matt||4||One side||Cold||Coating soft touch on one side||OEKO-TEX, Prop 65, CPSIA and vegan
|Formaldehyde, Chrome Stearate and Phtalate Free|
|KTR 1682 STS||Matt||2||One side||Cold||Coating soft touch on one side||-|
Notes and certifications
Other thicknesses available on request
Rolls with core diametre 3" or 6" on request (76 or 152 mm) .
Customized sheets available
Kemafoil® is a Coveme registered trademark