Coveme contributes with regular donations to help various charities and voluntary organizations, both within Africa and Italy area.
- Save the Children: an international ONG that operates in 125 countries and works to promote and protect the rights of children and teenagers. In particular, in 2024 Coveme contributes to opening a second surface well in Uganda and providing clean water to the local community.
- James non morirà: Italian foundation active in Ethiopia since 2002 and with the aim to help orphaned children, children in difficult situations. as well as poor and marginalized women. Each year Coveme is involved in specific projects according to the needs present in the village of Adwa in Ethiopia.
ONG Shishu Prem Samaj: a non-governmental organization based in Mumbai since 1984 to help the children in need. The Organization formed for rendering Medical and Surgical Rehabilitation of leprosy patients, gradually as per the community’s need, started vocational and educational programs to rehabilitate the patients and their family members. The Coveme team has been visiting the facility regularly for a few years now, spending a day with the children and the organisation's volunteers.
IN ITALY OUR ASSISTANCE GOES TO:
- Lilt: Italian League for Cancer Research.
- Maternal Aid Luisa Valentini: Onlus operating in the Faenza area that assists families with small children.
- Dishub: Bologna non-profit organization located within the hospital “Ospedale Maggiore” in the neonatology and pediatric departments that looks after disabled children and their families.