Coveme contributes with regular donations to help various charities and voluntary organizations, both within Africa and Italy area.
IN AFRICA OUR ASSISTANCE GOES TO:
- Save the Children: an international ONG that operates in 125 countries and works to promote and protect the rights of children and teenagers. In particular, in 2022 Coveme has contributed to opening a new surface well in Uganda and providing clean water to the local community.
- James non morirà: Italian foundation active in Ethiopia since 2002 and with the aim to help orphaned children, children in difficult situations. as well as poor and marginalized women. Each year Coveme is involved in specific projects according to the needs present in the village of Adwa in Ethiopia. In particular, in 2022 Coveme's contribution will be destined for medical assistance and pediatric surgery within the Adwa emergency center.
IN ITALY OUR ASSISTANCE GOES TO:
- Lilt: Italian League for Cancer Research.
- Maternal Aid Luisa Valentini: Onlus operating in the Faenza area that assists families with small children.
- Dishub: Bologna non-profit organization located within the hospital “Ospedale Maggiore” in the neonatology and pediatric departments that looks after disabled children and their families.